Thursday, January 20, 2005

OK so I have a little time but I should really be writing my history paper but I hate that class! Honestly who cares about Prussia. So on Monday I went over to Joe's house with everyone from Geojourney and we started to set up a student organization for geojourney alumni. I think we will get funding so we can take trips and do "community service" around the country. More like mountain climbing and caving! Hopefully we will get funding soon so we can take some trips this summer and maybe even meet up with the group that is going this fall like the group that went before us did.
Then on Tuesday in class Joe says that for our lab we will be going to big bend national park in Texas. It sucks that its over spring break but it'll be better than any trip I can afford to take so Mexico here I come!
I think that's about it for a while I might post again soon but probably not until Monday or Tuesday. I will call you some time Kim =)

1 Comments:

Blogger Kimmy said...

Wow, dude, sounds like you have some really awesome stuff going on. :) It was so nice to talk to you today and hear that things are going so well. Thanks for calling. Made my day. hehe

*hug*

I'll expect another post in a week! ;)

-The blog police

January 22, 2005 at 12:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home