Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Have you ever:

(X) Been drunk
(X) Kissed a member of the opposite sex
(_) Kissed a member of the same sex
(_) Crashed a friend's car
(_) Been to Japan
(X) Rode in a taxi
(X) Been in love
(X) Been dumped
(X) Shoplifted
(X) Been in a fist fight
(_) Dated someone of the same sex
(X) Dated someone of the oppsite sex
(_) Been arrested(almost twice)
(X) Madeout with a stranger
(X) Stole something from my job
(_) Celebrated new years in time square
(X) Gone on a blind date(haha prom)
(X) Lied to a friend
(X) Had a crush on a teacher(Kara Rogers 7th Grade and I still do)
(_) Celebrated mardi-gras in new Orleans
(_) Been to Europe
(X) Skipped School (once or twice)
(_) Slept with a co-worker.
(X) Cut myself on purpose
(_) Been married
(_) Gotten divorced
(_) Had children
(_) Seen someone die
(_) Been to Africa
(_) Slapped someone I loved.
(_) Driven over 400 miles to attend a show/festival/fetish ball
(X) Been to Canada
(X) Been to Mexico
(X) Been on a plane
(X) Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show
(_) Thrown up in a bar
(X) Purposely set a part of myself on fire
(X) Eaten Sushi
(X) Been snowboarding
(X) Met someone in person from the Internet
(X) Been moshing at a concert
(X) Had real feelings for someone you knew only online
(_) Been in an abusive relationship
(_) Been pregnant or got someone pregnant
(_) Lost a child
(X) Gone to college.
(_) Graduated college
(X) Had seXual intercorse
(X) Tried killing yourself
(X) Taken painkillers
(_) Intentionally burned oneself
(X) Love someone or miss someone right now
(X)I went to a prom
(X) I've bungee jumped
(_) I have been to a pop concert
(_) I`ve dated someone for more than a year
(X) I have been in a car accident
(_) I sold naked pictures of myself
(X) I`ve slept naked
(X) I've eaten cheesecake
(_) I have done jury duty
(_) Hated someone without knowing them
(_) I`ve been to Maine
(X) Shot a real gun
(_) I've had sex with someone within a week of meeting them
(_) I`ve had sex with someone within 5 days of meeting them
(_) I've done ecstasy
(_) I've gotten my ass kicked
(_) I`ve been caught smoking
(_) I`ve milked a cow
(X) I've got in a verbal fight with a teacher
(_) I`ve lied one time on this surrvay
(X) Threw a party at a friends house when they were gone
(_) Done something w/ a friends bf/gf
(_) Done something wit a bf/gf's sibling
(_) Committed a major crime
(X) Dated someone older than you are.
(X) Got in trouble with the cops
(X) Ever ran away
(X) Ever given someone a hickey
(X) Ever gotten a hickey
(X) Ever gotten super drunk
(_) Went skinny dipping
(X) Lied about where your going
(X) Ever lied about your age
(X) Ever been pantsed
(X) Flashed/Mooned someone
(_) Had mono
(X)Beer bonged
(X) Gotten in to a phyisal fight w/ parents
(_) Owned sexy underwear

3 Comments:

Blogger Kimmy said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy gooooooooodnesssssss! *laugh* Wow, all the stuff I never really knew about you comes out! lol

January 26, 2005 at 3:58 PM

 
Blogger Kimmy said...

By the way, some of these things I'd really like to hear about. The funny and the serious ones.......

*hug* Miss ya

January 26, 2005 at 6:46 PM

 
Blogger Ian said...

well youll just have to call and ask then but im not sayin till you take it
*hug Ian

January 26, 2005 at 11:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home