Sunday, December 25, 2005

so today was christmas. yay christmas. it was good to see all my family again but to be honist i was more happy to see them leave. every time i see them they seem to dissapoint me. for example my grandmother offers to take the whole family on a cruise to alaska FOR FREE and they dont want to go. then they decide they want to go to hawaii thats cool i want to go to but we were talking about what we would like to do and all my they keep talking about is spending days on the beach i mentioned the volcaino and the rain forest and traveling to the other islands and the only one who hears me is my grandmother the rest of them just keep babbleing about spending time on the beach "i want a bunch of days on the beach" and "i want a big hotel pool" GAH but its cool ill still get to do what i want because my dad and gramma both want to see the nature stuff too.
in other news hannahs comming to see me on tuesday *happy face i cant wait to give her her christmas present. shes gonna love it but this waiting is for the birds. i cant wait to see her it feels i havent seen her in forever i guess its been over a week but yeah i miss her like crazy. we had a 5 hr phone conversation last night i had no idea i could talk to anyone for that long but i did and it was far from boring. i usually hate tlaking o the phone to girls but i cant get enough of this one. i feel like shes been my best friend for years evne though its only been 15 days. yeah all ive got to say about hannah is SWEET shes so amazing and thats why i had a merry christmas well that and i get to go to alaska this summer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home