Thursday, April 07, 2005

so much for getting stuff done
I dont think ive really acompilshed much of anything in the passed two days. I guess ive done stuff but its not even making a dent. Whatever im bored my brain is fried so im bloging though i have nothing intersting to say ather than garden state was awsome! im totally buying or burning that movie. Today kinda sucked but it was good too nothing seemed to go right today but i still had a relitively good day first i went to joes class and joe says he wants to talk to me at softball i think it was about my paper but i dont know if it was a positive thing or not but if it wasnt im so screwed in his class. Then the game got canceled due to rain. who cancels a softball game cuz of rain! so from around 5 till 1030 i sat here and tried to read pop culture i think i got like one chapter read in that time. so then liz calls and invites me to see garden state so were watching thta and the damn fire alram starts going off and the whole dorm gets dumped. and thats when we all realized it got cold out. bahh i hate fire drills. but now im back in my dorm unable to focus on anything important typing random events into this yay for technology and bordom the two keep me just occupied enough to not do homework.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home