Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Wednesday Feb 2

ok so this is the second time i have bloged today but the first one didnt load and it was a good long blog too so im mad at my blog now.
So i guess i should tell you AGAIN about my awsome weekend. I dont even remember why friday was awsome but it was i just hung out with people but we had a blast and went to walmart to get my friend Joe a futon for his room. Whatever it was fun its those simple pleasures right.
Saturday was incredable! went out with Lisa for her birthday. First we went to her brothers house. It was great we played all kinds of games and what not there really cool people too so we had a good time. I know i shouldnt drink but i do and im fairly resposible about it. But this time i got smashed! Then we walked down town to a club called uptown normally i hate clubs but i had a blast at this one mostly because i had a healthy buzz to keep me occupied plus i was accually dancing. after the club closed at 230 we all went looking for drunk fook aka PANCAKES! there was supposed to be a sorority house serving pancakes but we couldnt find it. Turns out its right in front of our building lol but we still had fun in the snow.
Sunday i found out that one of my friends from home lives im my building so ive been down in her room alot and just hanging out with peps from the boro. Then i accually wrote my paper a day early i was proud!
So monday yes monday was a part of my weekend dever (annother friend from home) calls out of the blue and tells me to come over so i get there and hes haveing a party. I would never drink on a weeknight but i had done my homework alreaddy soo i kinda sorta let them suduce me it to well getting a little tipsy and by tipsy i mean plastered. So that was a blast untill i had to walk the 100 feet back to my building. and when i get to my room megan has left a message that her and her boyfriend had been fighting acualy about him calling her drunk so i went down there and talked to her, more like entertained her for a while and put her to bed and that concluded my awsome weekend i had a great time but i dont think i need to do any drinking for quite some time.
BTW kimmy you still havent taken that quiz so you have to get better THEN YOU MUST TAKE THE QUIZ
*hugs

1 Comments:

Blogger Kimmy said...

I posted on the first one, since you suggested that I read that one. But I read them both anyway. Amazing how similar they were....I don't know that I could remember all that stuff to post twice in a row! :)

*hug* C u Sat!

February 3, 2005 at 1:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home