Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Wednesday Feb 2

UH I feel like crap I think Kim mad me sick! I had the best weekend ever on Friday I went and hung out with the peps from geojourney again its always a blast! Then on Saturday I went with Lisa to her brothers house for her birthday party we played sooo many drinking games. um er ah it was all root beer though cuz IM a good boy ;) IM really bad at beer pong I guess ill just have to practice till I get better at it. Then we walked to a dance club, I hate dance clubs but I had a blast at this one I guess it was all that root beer. So that was awesome and then when they kicked us out at 230 we went in search of a drukards favorite food PANCAKES! But we were unsuccessful but it was still fun looking for a random sorority house that turns out to be right in front of our building but its all good. Sunday I found out that Megan (a friend from home) lives down stairs and I had never seen her here so we hung out for a long while. And guess what she's good friends with Brittany isn't it a small world? So we hung out and then returned to our homework BLAH I had to write a history paper. Then on Monday night, yes I consider Monday part of this weekend, dever (another friend from home) called me and told me to come over. As it turns out he seduced me into drinking with him and his buddies I swear they forced my to play trapped with them. But that was fun and then I came home at like 130 and Megan is all upset because her boyfriend called her drunk and said some stuff so I being drunk am obviously the one to deal with that so I went to put her to bed because she had a test the next day and finally came back to my good old futon and went to bed. I even got up and went to class the next day cuz IM such a good person
BTW Kim you still haven't taken that quiz I demand that not only do you feel better but that you take it when you do =)

1 Comments:

Blogger Kimmy said...

you're insane. lol And which quiz are you talking about?

February 3, 2005 at 1:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home