Monday, February 06, 2006

ok so yeah i went home this weekend it sucked hardcore i dont think im gonna go home any more there is no reason to. i feel bad for my dad but i cant take my mom any more i was home for like 12 hrs all weekend and my mom and i had 2 screaming matches. i cant take her any more and im going to leave and never look back one of these days and the only thing thatll hurt is knowing my dad misses me. i always swore i wouldnt let her push me away from him but shes doing it. whatever its ok ill get over it
on a positive note yeah remember that girl you know the one that im head over heels in love with yeah i went to meet her mom and brother weekend they both seem really down to earth and fun and they didnt hate me so thats good too i guess. haha i got to paly with all the little kids too. I love little kids. I tried to refrain but I couldn't I had to go wrestle with them and hannah it was so much fun. Ok so then it was like 8 and it started to snow and hannah and i decided that i should stay...Basically to stay but I wasnt arguing in the least so yeah i got to sleep next to her which is my favorite thing in the world to do. but it gets better we woke up and there was a coating of snow on everything it was so beautiful oh yeah then I rolled over and hannah was there so that was even better so yeah um im in love with this one but now i gots to go to skool
later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home